Women and Depression
Did you know that depression in women is very common and that a woman is twice as likely to develop clinical depression as a man? Up to one in four women is likely to have an episode of major depression at some point in their lifetime.1
These facts are of great concern as woman play a strong role in the home and the workplace. For more information on depression and women, click on an article written by Paul K. Gross, Medical Director for the TMS Center of the Lehigh Valley, for the Lehigh Valley Woman magazine.
- Woman and Depression: The Facts – June / July 2012
- TMS Therapy for the Treatment of Depression – April / May 2012
- Treatment for Depression: TMS vs. ECT – August / September 2012
- The Importance of Treating Depression & How TMS Can Help – October / November 2012
- Treating Depression with TMS Therapy – February / March 2013